Mr Davies is a Consultant Gynaecologist at Leicester Royal Infirmary with a busy private practice at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital.
Mr Davies specialises in all areas of general gynaecology including endometriosis, gynaecological cancer, colposcopy and laparoscopic surgery.
He is one of the very few Leicestershire surgeons that performs laparoscopic hysterectomy.
Mr Davies does not do labial reduction,
incontinence issues or prolapse surgery.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Quentin Davies at Nuffield Health
- Cervical smear
- Cone biopsy
- Dilation and curettage (D&C)
- Endometrial ablation
- Endometrial resection
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Hormonal coil
- PMS clinic
- Reversal of sterilisation
- STD Screening
Mr Davies has a research interest in vulvar cancer and sentinelnode biopsy and the treatment of ovarian cancer.
- British Society of Colposcopy.
- The Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Gynaecological Cancer Society
Other post held
- Consulant Gynaecologist at Leicester Royal Infirmary