Private Hospital Group of the Year winners at the Health Investor Awards.
Nuffield Health Exeter Hospital is a state-of-the-art private hospital in Devon, conveniently located just minutes from Exeter city centre. Our dedicated staff and consultants offer rapid access to expert treatment and personalised care.
We specialise in orthopaedic surgery, building on Exeter’s international reputation in the field. Some of the UK’s top orthopaedic surgeons practise with us, providing the very best care to those undergoing hip, knee, spinal, shoulder or foot and ankle operations. We provide Nuffield Health's only Robotic Arm Assisted Surgery service for hip and knee patients.
We also have a highly experienced team of plastic surgeons who perform a full range of cosmetic procedures.
- 47 private en-suite bedrooms
- Free parking
- Onsite pathology lab
- Cosmetic Surgery
Wonford Road, Exeter, EX2 4UG
Our prices are all-inclusive. We will equal any comparable price. There are no time limits on your aftercare.
The quality of care at Nuffield Health Exeter Hospital has been rated by the Care Quality Commission as Good across all domains. The inspectors reviewed surgery, outpatients and diagnostic imaging, and services for children & young people during their two-day visit, to assess whether these services are safe, effective, caring, responsive and well-led, and rated each of these domains as Good.
The inspectors identified several areas of outstanding practice at the hospital and comments included:
- Patients and their relatives had high praise about the hospital, the services offered and the staff who worked there
- Frontline staff and senior managers were passionate about providing a high quality service for patients with a continual drive to improve the delivery of care
- The needs of a child with learning difficulties were identified and changes were made to the usual admission process for this child. It helped to reduce the anxiety experienced by the child when they were receiving treatment
- Staff felt involved and empowered to make changes which improved the service
This rating is testament to the hard work and dedication of our team here in Exeter, all of whom put the patient at the forefront of everything they do.” - Paul Taylor, Hospital Director at Nuffield Health Exeter Hospital.
Email us or request a call back
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Struggling to get your health questions answered? Medical Executive Director, Dr Davina Deniszczyc explains how open events get you informed fast.