Following an inspection in February 2017, Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital is proud to have received an "Outstanding" rating from the health care regulator, the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
The published report highlighted a number of outstanding practices at the Hospital including:
- Patient care was at the heart of the service and the inspectors saw several areas of outstanding practice. This included the emphasis on supporting people living with dementia, with excellent facilities for patients in the outpatients department and a designated room adapted for ease of use
- Children and their families reported that staff members are kind and compassionate. Feedback in all services was consistently positive, with parents particularly impressed about the quality of care given to children
- Investment in new evidence-based techniques and technologies to support the delivery of high quality care. The hospital was the first independent hospital to use the spinal navigation system for spinal surgery
- A thorough approach to learning and development to continually improve patient satisfaction and safety. Leaders at the hospital led a highly motivated team who delivered excellent patient care underpinned with regular training and development
- Partnerships with other healthcare providers in the region to improve the overall quality of care patients receive
We are Yorkshire’s largest private hospital, based in the heart of Leeds city centre. We specialise in complex surgery such as cardiac, spinal and weight loss surgery. We also deliver specialities more traditional to a private hospital such as orthopaedics, women's and men’s health, sports injury and cosmetic surgery.
We provide a full range of diagnostic scan facilities ensuring a comprehensive diagnosis. Our matron oversees all aspects of care to ensure that the clinical standards and patient experience we deliver are of the highest standard.
At Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital we take great pride in providing you with a personalised service. Whether you are insured or a self-paying patient, we have a range of options to make your journey through private healthcare, as easy as possible.
- Car park for private patients
- Executive car service for private patients
- 80 en-suite private bedrooms
- 8 bed CCU
- Costa coffee bar
- City view restaurant
2 Leighton Street, Leeds, LS1 3EB01133 882 067 0113 388 2187 (fax)
Our prices are all-inclusive. We will equal any comparable price. There are no time limits on your aftercare.
Our response to the CQC report:
“This is the highest possible rating we could have achieved and I am incredibly proud of the whole team for the outstanding care we provide our patients. This is a true testament to the dedication and commitment of everyone associated with the hospital, from our nurses and physiotherapists, to housekeepers and receptionists. Everyone is tremendously proud of this result.” Andrew Eadsforth, Hospital Director, Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital.
Contact our Leeds Hospital today:
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Struggling to get your health questions answered? Medical Executive Director, Dr Davina Deniszczyc explains how open events get you informed fast.