Bristol Hospital, The Chesterfield
Private Hospital Group of the Year winners at the Health Investor Awards.
Nuffield Health Bristol Hospital opened in 1961 and is an established part of the local community.
The recently opened The Chesterfield Hospital brings patient service to a new level. We have invested £20 million in our 30 bed private hospital which has 3 digital theatres.
Clifton Court, originally built in 1742, is the centrepiece of our Bristol Hospital, which has been part of the Nuffield Health family since 1961.
Whilst retaining and restoring the historic Grade II listed building itself, we have built an entirely new hospital on the site, combining leading-edge clinical facilities with an outstanding customer experience.
- 30 private en-suite bedrooms
- 11 consulting rooms
- 3 fully digital operating theatres
- State-of-the-art diagnostic imaging
- On-site catering team
- Patient car park (opens at 7am)
- High definition endoscopy
- Joint Replacement Centre
- Sports Injuries and Exercise Medicine
- Breast augmentation (enlargement)
- Cataract surgery
- Knee replacement surgery
- Hip replacement surgery
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Nose reshaping (Rhinoplasty)
- Vasectomy reversal
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Prostate resection (TURP)
- Private GP service
- Private dental service
- Recovery plus (+ gym membership)
3 Clifton Hill, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1BN
Our prices are all-inclusive. We will equal any comparable price. There are no time limits on your aftercare.
Contact our Bristol Hospital today
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Struggling to get your health questions answered? Medical Executive Director, Dr Davina Deniszczyc explains how open events get you informed fast.