Oxford, The Manor Hospital
Private Hospital Group of the Year winners at the Health Investor Awards.
Welcome to Nuffield Health, The Manor Hospital, Oxford located in Headington, to the east of Oxford City Centre. Our hospital is Nuffield Health’s largest hospital treating patients from the UK and overseas.
The Manor has gained an international reputation for excellence offering patients a premium service in neurosurgery, cardiac care, orthopaedics, and cancer care, supported by a specialist paediatric ward, 7 bedded intensive care unit, and 6 bedded PACU ensuring patients receive the best possible care. Dedicated to delivering safe and compassionate care every day. The Manor Hospital is proud to offer its patients the additional assurance of having a 365 days a year adult Critical Care Service - a service not available in many private hospitals.
Our expert consultants and dedicated matron-led support staff take great pride in providing the finest medical care for all our patients in a clean and comfortable hospital setting. We have a limited underground car-park for patient use plus a balcony café where friends and family visiting patients can relax whilst having a refreshment.
Nuffield Health combine hospitals, health clinics, fitness and wellbeing gyms, diagnostic units and a wide range of treatments into one complete health and wellbeing service. Please visit The Oxfordshire Health & Racquets Club for more details on our local fitness and wellbeing facilities.
- 6 high specification surgical theatres
- 64 private en-suite bedrooms
- Radiology unit including: mammography, ultrasound, MRI & CT scans
- 24 hour ECG analysis
- 2 minor procedure suites for day case and outpatient surgery
- Oncology suite providing inpatient and outpatient care
- On-site registered pharmacy, pathology & physiotherapy
- Balcony café
Beech Road, Headington, Oxford, OX3 7RP
Our prices are all-inclusive. We will equal any comparable price. There are no time limits on your aftercare.
Response to the CQC report
“The quality of care at Nuffield Health The Manor Hospital has been rated by the Care Quality Commission as Good across all domains. The inspectors reviewed surgery, outpatients and diagnostic imaging, and services for children & young people during their two-day visit, to assess whether these services are safe, effective, caring, responsive and well-led, and rated each of these domains as Good.
The inspectors highlighted that:
- There was a clear statement of vision and values, driven by quality and safety. Staff were aware of the values of the organisation and were passionate about good patient care.
- Feedback from patients and those close to them was positive. People were treated with dignity, respect and kindness. Patients told us they felt supported.
- Patients had timely access to initial assessment, diagnosis and urgent treatment at a time to suit them.
- The hospital management team engaged and involved staff working to ensure the voices of all staff were heard and acted on.
We have taken immediate steps to address area highlighted in the report requiring improvement.
This rating is testament to the hard work and dedication of our team here in Oxford all of whom put the patient at the forefront of everything they do.” – Louise Sullivan, Hospital Director at Nuffield Health The Manor Hospital, Oxford.
Contact The Manor Hospital, Oxford:
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Struggling to get your health questions answered? Medical Executive Director, Dr Davina Deniszczyc explains how open events get you informed fast.