Nuffield Health Website Terms and Conditions
This page contains information regarding terms and conditions for the use of Nuffield Health' website. See bottom of page for other Nuffield Health Terms and Conditions.
- Legal notice and disclaimer
- Data Protection and Cookies
- Nuffield Health Blog
Information about Nuffield Health and Relevant Terms
This website is provided and operated by Nuffield Health a Registered Charity Number: 205533 (England & Wales), a Charity Registered in Scotland Number: SC041793 and a Company Limited by Guarantee Registered in England Number 576970 and whose registered office is at Nuffield Health, Epsom Gateway, Ashley Avenue, Epsom,Surrey, KT18 5AL.
If you have any questions regarding this website, our operations or products and services then please contact us at:
References to “website”, “site”, “App” or Application” means the Nuffield Health website, and all products and services and associated websites and terms which are a part of or can be accessed via this website.
Accessing Our SiteAccess to and use of this Nuffield Health website is permitted and licensed subject to the terms and conditions set out below. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend these terms and conditions, including any service we provide, without notice at any time. It is your responsibility to regularly check and to ensure compliance with these terms as they are legally binding on you. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, Nuffield Health may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, or limit access to users who have registered with us. Your access to and use of this website may be terminated by us by notice with immediate effect at any time and for any reasons or no reason.
Our Site Changes Regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to any products or services, or close them indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at
any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Legal notice and disclaimer:
- Nuffield Health provides a variety of Health and Fitness products and services which can be accessed through this website. By accessing any part of the website, or by submitting data online to us (Nuffield Health), you accept this legal notice in full and agree to comply and remain bound by these Terms. If you do disagree or do not accept compliance with these legal terms in full, you must leave the website nuffieldhealth.com or any microsite, subdomain or other website address operated by us, immediately and must not submit any data to us online.
- We, Nuffield Health, may review and change this legal notice at any time by updating this web page. You should check the website from time to time to review the current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain parts of this legal notice may be superseded at any time by expressly designated legal notices or terms.
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom mainland. Nuffield Health makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- This website is for information only. Nuffield Health has used reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy or applicability of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
From time to time you may see information or references to medical or health information and services. Information contained in this website is for information purposes only and is no substitute for proper medical diagnosis or treatment and you should consult your doctor if you have any questions or concerns relating to your health or in connection with any medical condition.
- Nuffield Health shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of the website or any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. The information contained in any such materials is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment, whether by medical practitioners or nursing staff.
- Material appearing on this website may include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than Nuffield Health ("third parties") and this website will provide links to other websites operated by third parties. It is the responsibility of third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations, both within the UK and elsewhere. To the full extent permissible by law, Nuffield Health disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or any failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
- Nuffield Health expressly excludes all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity, all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
only to sections 7 and 9 of these terms and conditions, in no event
shall our total liability to you for any one event
or series of related events exceed the sum of 150% of the total amount
paid by you for your membership and/or the services giving rise to the
liability in the 12 months preceding the first incident out of which the
- These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Nuffield Health nor Nuffield Health’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- These terms and conditions, together with those incorporated or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter.
- This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable from the whole and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
If you require any further information you may either email the Marketing Department or write to:
Head of Digital Marketing
All content on this website ©1996-2016 Nuffield Health or used under licence. This website is protected by copyright. It is published by Nuffield Health and may not be reproduced other than when downloaded and viewed on a single device for private use only. It is not to be otherwise reproduced or transmitted or made available on a network without the prior written consent of Nuffield Health. All other rights reserved.
Your calls to Nuffield Health may be recorded for training and quality purposes.
Other terms and conditions
Pathology Direct Service Terms and Conditions
Your completed online Request Form, these Pathology Direct Service terms and conditions and the Nuffield Health website terms and conditions comprise the agreement between you (‘you’ or ‘your’) and Nuffield Health (‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’), and apply to your purchase of pathology, blood and/or other tests via our Pathology Direct Service (PDS).