Comprehensive health checks for long-term health and
peace of mind.
Whether you're worried about something, or just curious to know more, our health assessments give you a full evaluation of your health.
By knowing your body better, you'll feel confident that you can do everything you can to help prevent future health issues, whatever your current condition.
What is a health assessment?
A health assessment is an in-depth health screen carried out by a highly-qualified GP or health and wellbeing physiologist.
They will identify your specific needs by carrying out a range of lifestyle, medical and non-invasive tests depending on the health assessment you choose to buy.
We offer four health assessments. Each one focuses on long-term health, aiming to detect early signs of diseases such as cancer, heart disease, stroke and diabetes in people who often look and feel well.
You’ll also receive practical advice so that you can make positive lifestyle changes to help reduce your risk of developing these conditions and protect yourself from future health problems.
Why should I have a health assessment?
Many people buy a health assessment because it provides welcome reassurance of good health – for others, it’s a vital chance to talk about and identify health concerns.
If any serious health issues are found, we will quickly and easily refer you to the relevant health experts for the treatment and support you need. You'll get advice tailored just for you, all clearly explained in a personalised report.
- Quality time with an experienced GP or health and wellbeing physiologist including lifestyle coaching.
- Results available straight away with time to review them during your assessment.
- Receive a personalised report with your test results and next steps.
- Get a free one-month gym membership at one of our Nuffield Health gyms nationwide to start you on your road to improved health.
- Get reassurance if you’re worried about conditions such as diabetes, heart disease or some cancers.
- Quick and easy referrals, if we need to refer you for further support from other specialists.
Find out what is involved in our 4 health assessments
Take control of your health and book a health assessment today
If you have any questions you can also send us a message by filling in the form below.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.