Following an inspection in July 2016, Nuffield Health Cambridge Hospital is proud to have received an "Outstanding" rating from the health care regulator, the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
The published report highlighted a number of outstanding practices at the Hospital including:
- Patient care was at the heart of the service and the inspectors saw several areas of outstanding practice
- Children and their families reported that staff members are kind and compassionate
- The leadership team locally as well as senior management are outstanding and demonstrate real passionate and leadership to delivering their service
The £30m state of the art hospital provides a full range of medical and surgical specialties, including orthopaedics, oncology, general surgery, urology and ENT and specialist paediatric services.
The hospital brings together medical and surgical expertise, so you can rapid access to first class treatment. Backed by the latest diagnostic imaging facilities including MRI and CT scanning, you can get immediate assessment, expert diagnosis and peace of mind.
- 36 private en-suite facilities
- 3 state-of-the-art digital theatres
- Daycase theatre/endoscopy suite
- 18 private consultation rooms
- 2 bed close monitoring unit
- Chemotherapy suite
- On-site registered pharmacy
- Diagnostic scanning unit
- Pathology laboratory
- Free on-site car park
4 Trumpington Road, Cambridge, CB2 8AF
Our prices are all-inclusive. We will equal any comparable price. There are no time limits on your aftercare.
Our response to the CQC report:
“This is the highest possible rating we could have achieved and I am incredibly proud of the whole team for the outstanding care we have been able to provide our patients since we opened last year. This is a true testament to the dedication and commitment of our Matron, nurses, consultants and all the staff at our hospital. We are also particularly proud of the support we offer cancer patients through the Maggie’s Wallace charity onsite at the hospital.” - Maxine Estop, Nuffield Health Cambridge Hospital Director
Contact our Cambridge Hospital:
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
Thank you for your enquiry. A member of the team will respond to you soon.
When rugby player Alice heard her knee pop she feared her dreams of playing at Twickenham were over. But all was not lost.