Nuffield Health Tees Hospital has established itself as one of the leading providers of healthcare in Teesside, serving patients from Stockton-on-Tees, Darlington, Middlesbrough and the surrounding areas since 1981. We also attract a number of patients from further afield, including York and Cumbria area.
Our friendly, well-equipped hospital has built a reputation for its outstanding levels of patient care. As a not-for-profit hospital, we reinvest our profits into our facilities and services, ensuring every patient receives exceptional standards of care.
Specialist areas of treatment include cosmetic surgery, eye care and orthopaedics. You can choose your own expert consultant who, along with our team of matron-led nurses, will provide end-to-end care and support, including any aftercare you need.
- Private en-suite bedrooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Free on-site car parking
- Flexible visiting hours
- 8 consulting rooms including dedicated ophthalmic room & hearing booth
- 3 theatres including endoscopy suite
- Medical and surgical treatment from local consultants
- Matron-led care
- Diagnostic imaging including MRI, CT, mammography and ultrasound
- Nurse-led pre-assessment clinic
- Physiotherapy department
- On-site pharmacy and pathology service
- Freshly prepared meals
- Cataract surgery
- Cosmetic surgery
- ENT including sinus & snoring clinics
- Orthopaedic surgery (upper & lower limb)
- Spinal services
- Varicose vein treatments
- Women’s and men’s health
Junction Road, Norton, Stockton on Tees, TS20 1PX
Our prices are all-inclusive. We will equal any comparable price. There are no time limits on your aftercare.
Struggling to get your health questions answered? Medical Executive Director, Dr Davina Deniszczyc explains how open events get you informed fast.