Nuffield Health Cheltenham Hospital offers the very latest facilities and technology to treat a wide range of surgical and medical conditions. We consider you as a guest while you are with us, however long your stay. You'll be looked after by a highly trained, committed team giving you the individual care and service you deserve.
We provide a full range of medical and surgical specialities delivered in state-of-the-art clinical facilities, including orthopaedics, spinal services, sports injury, ENT, gynaecology, rapid access breast clinic and urology.
The hospital brings together medical and surgical expertise, so you can access first class treatment with no delay. Backed by the latest diagnostic imaging facilities including on-site MRI and CT scanning, you can get immediate assessment, expert diagnosis and peace of mind.
- 33 private en-suite rooms
- Free TV, Radio and Wifi in your room
- 3 state-of-the-art theatres allowing daycase procedures
- 14 consultation rooms
- Free on-site car park
- On-site registered Pharmacy
- Matron Led Healthcare
- Diagnostics including Static MRI, CT, DEXA and Mammography
- Rapid Access Breast Clinic
- Sports Injury Clinic
- Recovery Plus Programme (includes gym membership)
- Health Screening
- Private GP Service
- General Surgery
- Gynaecology & Uro – Gynaecology
- Men’s Health
- Spinal Services
- Sports Injury & Exercise Medicine Clinic
- Urology Including Prostate
- Women's health
Hatherley Lane, Cheltenham, GL51 6SY
Our prices are all-inclusive. We will equal any comparable price. There are no time limits on your aftercare.
Contact our Cheltenham Hospital today
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
Thank you for your enquiry. A member of the team will respond to you soon.