Nuffield Health Ipswich Hospital opened in 1997 and is an established part of the local community. Set in over 19 acres of woodland, the modern purpose-built hospital is a haven of tranquillity and repose.
We're the only purely private healthcare provider in East Anglia. We offer our patients the highest levels of service and comfort with access to specialist medical equipment. The majority of our bedrooms have patio doors with access to the gardens and woodland views.
We're proud to work with highly experienced consultants who will guide you throughout your treatment journey. Our specialist areas include cosmetic surgery, male and female health and orthopaedics.
- 17 consulting rooms
- Diagnostic & imaging department
- En-suite private bedrooms
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wellbeing suite
- Digital mammography
- Health screening
- On-site CT & MRI scanning
- On-site physiotherapy & gym
- Pathology laboratory
- Cataracts surgery
- Cosmetic & Plastic surgery
- Men's health
- Women's health
- Varicose vein treatments
Foxhall Road, Ipswich, IP4 5SW
Our prices are all-inclusive. We will equal any comparable price. There are no time limits on your aftercare.
Ian Milne, Hospital Director at Nuffield Health Ipswich Hospital says of their recent CQC inspection:
“The findings of the CQC inspection for Nuffield Health Ipswich Hospital rated the hospital as “Good” overall, and I am delighted with the “Outstanding” rating awarded to our Children’s and Young People’s services. Surgery, Outpatients and Diagnostic Imaging were also rated as “Good” overall. The outcome of the report is welcomed by all at the hospital as reflection of the quality of the dedication and hard work of all the teams on a daily basis.
The CQC highlighted several areas of outstanding practice including:
- Staff, teams and other services worked exceptionally well together as a multidisciplinary team
- The care provided to patients
- The range and selection of home cooked food available to patients, and the ability to provide a patient’s dedicated food request
- The hospital provided regular training events for local GPs, which demonstrated outstanding practice
- Outcomes for people who used the service were outstanding. The hospital participated in certain national audits, including the National Joint Registry (NJR), which showed 100% consent rate
- Outcomes from the Oxford Hip and Knee score, as well as Patient Reported Outcome Measures (PROMS) outcomes
Planned work within theatres to upgrade the endoscopy suite was recognised, however with work yet to be undertaken and other areas within the surgery service highlighted, the service was therefore identified as requiring improvement. I am delighted the effectiveness and caring domains of the service were recognised as outstanding despite the overall result.
Being recognised for the outstanding care given to our patients is an achievement of which I am very proud for all our clinical and non-clinical staff who deliver the highest standard to our patients”.
Struggling to get your health questions answered? Medical Executive Director, Dr Davina Deniszczyc explains how open events get you informed fast.