- Life long weight management
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Menopause and women's hormonal health
- Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Poly-Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Cholesterol management & lowering
He has 20 years' experience – helping people to eat better, feel better and change their lives through practical and realistic advice. Nigel translates the science of nutrition and health into practical real-life solutions for conditions that can blight a patient's life.
Nigel can help patients who:
- Struggle with yo-yo dieting and weight fluctuations
- Suffer from bloating, pain, the anxiety of IBS
- Have a loss of confidence, flushing, lethargy & body changes from the menopause
- Suffer from mood swings, cravings and bloating from PMS
- Have weight gain, hirsutism & oily skin from PCOS
- Have been on drug treatment to manage cholesterol
Visit Nigel Denby's website for more information including patient testimonials.
- Women’s Health
- Weight loss
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Pre-Menstrual Syndrome
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Cholesterol Management
Nigel is a keen cook, he has recently moved to the Yorkshire dales and loves walking in the hills with his four dogs and partner.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Nigel Denby at Nuffield Health
- PMS clinic
Nigel is dietetic advisor to Women’s Health Concern- the patient arm of the British Menopause Society.
He has recently written a chapter on Nutrition and weight management for the 2020 edition of Managing the Menopause 21st century solutions.
- Health Care Professions Council
- British Dietetic Association
Insurers Mr Nigel Denby works with
Mr Nigel Denby works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Nigel Denby does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Nigel Denby does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Nigel Denby does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.