Dr Ingrid Helbling is a Consultant Dermatologist based at Leicester Royal Infirmary with a busy private practice at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital.
Dr Helbling has over 17 years dermatology experience and deals with all areas of dermatology including eczema, psoriasis, acne, recurrent infections, folliculitis and boils, excessive sweating, urticaria, vitiligo, disorders causing hypo or hyperpigmentation, rashes related to drugs or to systemic disorders, benign and malignant growths, skin cancer screening and skin surgery, cryotherapy, sun damage, photoaging and conditions of the female and male genitalia.
Dr Helbling has a special interest in children's dermatology and in dermatology education.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Ingrid Helbling at Nuffield Health
- Excision of skin lesion
- Excision vaginal lumps
- Mole removal
- Skin assessment clinic
- Skin pigmentation
- Penile lesions (biopsy of)
- Mole assessment
- Dermatological surgery
- Skin surgery
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Association of Dermatologists
- British Paediatric Dermatology Society
- British Society for Dermatopathology
- British Contact Dermatitis Society
- Medical Protection Society
Other post held
- Consultant Dermatolgist &
- Dermatology Undergraduate Education Lead, University Hospitals of Leicester
- Honorary Teaching Associate, Cardiff University School of Medicine
Insurers Dr Ingrid Helbling works with
Dr Ingrid Helbling works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Dr Ingrid Helbling does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Ingrid Helbling does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Ingrid Helbling does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.