Arthroplasty is a surgical procedure to repair or replace a damaged or diseased joint.
For information on some arthroplasty procedures we offer, click in the links below:
- Ankle replacement
- Bilateral hip replacement
- Biocompartmental knee replacement
- Hip replacement
- Hip resurfacing
- Knee replacement
- Knee surgery (ACL repair)
- Partial knee replacement
- Patello-femoral joint replacement
- Forefoot reconstructive surgery
- Shoulder replacement
- Shoulder surgery (Rotator cuff repair)
- Toe fusion
- Toe joint replacement
- Unicompartmental Knee Replacement (UKR).
Ways to pay
Our prices are all-inclusive. We will equal any comparable price. There are no time limits on your aftercare.
Paying for yourself
There are no hidden costs in our treatment prices. The price you see is the price you pay.Find out more
Personal medical loan
Spread the cost of treatment with a 10 month interest free personal medical loan.Find out more
We work with you and your insurance provider to get you the treatment you need quicklyFind out more