Nuffield Health Sleep Disorders Service provides treatment and advice for a wide range of sleep problems including sleep apnoea and snoring. We see patients of all ages, including the elderly, adolescents and children.
- Adult insomnia (sleeplessness)
- Sleep walking in babies and toddlers
- Disturbed sleep patterns in teenagers and the elderly
- Sleep difficulties associated work (unsocial hours, night shifts)
- Sleep disorders in people with neurological disorders (including dementia)
- Sleep disturbance caused by depression or other psychiatric conditions
- Sleep abnormalities in people with a learning disability
- Excessive sleepiness
Ways to pay
Our prices are all-inclusive. We will equal any comparable price. There are no time limits on your aftercare.
Paying for yourself
There are no hidden costs in our treatment prices. The price you see is the price you pay.Find out more
Personal medical loan
Spread the cost of your treatment with a 6, 10 or 12 month 0% personal medical loan.Find out more
We work with you and your insurance provider to get you the treatment you need quicklyFind out more