This gives you space to proactively work on your rehabilitation and rebuild your fitness levels whilst in treatment (see terms and conditions below).
Exercising to a full recovery
Exercise is an essential part of recovering from pain or injury and that’s why we offer our physiotherapy patients a safe environment to complete their prescribed exercise programmes in. When you are injured, the supporting muscles around this area can become weak and destabilised from lack of exercise or from over-working to compensate for the injury. Strengthening these muscles back up is crucial in ensuring you get back to better as quickly as possible.
Get better in five sessions or less with us**
Your free membership will last for one month and your physio will guide you on how to activate your membership once you are in treatment. As part of your treatment, your physio will also advise you on what exercise you should and should not be doing as part of your rehabilitation. Please only complete physical activity that has been prescribed as this is designed specifically to aid your recovery whereas the wrong physical activity could aggravate your issue or make your condition worse.
Your physio will assess you to make sure you are medically suitable to be doing physical activity. In the rare instance that exercise is not medically-suitable for you, we will not be able to offer you the short term membership. If this should be the case, your physiotherapist will advise you as to why and what your next steps should be.
Please bring photographic ID with you to your treatment session, if you wish to activate your membership immediately.
We wish you a very speedy recovery!
Terms & conditions
- Offer only available if patient is deemed medically suitable by Physiotherapist.
- This offer is available to non-members only and valid for fourteen days prior to receipt of voucher.
- Offer is open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
- Offer is subject to club availability and at Club Manager’s discretion.
- Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
- There is no cash alternative.
- Facilities, savings, benefits, classes, membership types and monthly membership fees may vary from club to club and offer may not be valid at all clubs. Please check details with your local club for details.
- Standard membership terms and conditions apply. Please refer to your local club for details.
- Pass holders must be under the care of a Nuffield Health Physiotherapist during the 1 month period.
- Pass holders must call their local club to book an appointment before visiting the club.
- One month's membership is restricted to one club and cannot be transferred to other club.
- Membership will automatically terminate at the end of 1 month from the date of activation.
- Pass holders must bring photo identification to their appointment together with their one month free voucher presented by Physiotherapist.
- Treatments, health MOT, physiotherapist, session with wellbeing advisor and paid-for classes are not included with the free one month pass.
- Free one month passes are for first time visitors only.
- You must keep to these terms and conditions and the Terms of Club Use applicable to the centre used.
**In 2011 over 57,000 physiotherapy patients were treated and discharged by Nuffield Health with a positive post treatment outcome reported in 76.6% of cases with an average of 5 treatment sessions required per case.