July Membership Referral Scheme - Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions of the July Membership Refferal Competition.
- This promotion is only open to residents of Great Britain and Ireland, excluding employees or agents of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected to this promotion.
- Entrants to this prize draw must: a) be active Nuffield Health gym members; b) be aged 18 years or over; and c) have been quoted as having referred a new member between the promotion period by way of their referral joining Nuffield Health.
- By entering this promotion, you (the “referrer”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Promotion Period: Promotion will be open from 00:01 [05/07/2017] until 23:59 [31/07/2017].
- The promotion is only open during the promotion period. Please do not enter outside of this promotion period. Any entries submitted outside these dates and times will not be judged.
- To enter, Nuffield Health gym members (“referrer”) must refer a friend (“referral”) to join their home gym using the referral cards available in the club. Both sides of the referral card must be completed in full by the referrer. The card should then be separated into two parts. One part of the card should be submitted to the club, and the other part of the card should be given to the referral by the referrer.
- If the referred person becomes a member of the gym before 1st August 2017, the member will be entered into the prize draw.
- The referrer can refer multiple friends. Each successful referral will be counted as one eligible entry.
- In order for the referral to be matched to the referrer successfully, the referral must bring in their referral card with them on the day they decide to join the club. If not, the referral may not be matched to the referrer and the entry forfeited.
- Prizes vary between clubs.
- In 30 out of 111 clubs, members of these clubs are eligible to win the 1 x bike on display in their club. The clubs in this prize offer are: Birmingham Central, Bolton, Bristol North, Bromley, Chigwell, Chingford, City, Crawley, Crawley Central (West), Derby, Devonshire, Didsbury, Edinburgh Fountain Park, Edinburgh Omni, Hemel Hempstead, Hendon, Ilford, Kingston, Leicester, Liverpool, Medway, Merton Abbey, Oxfordshire, Paddington, Romford, Stockley Park, Surbiton, Swindon, Wandsworth Southside and Wimbledon.
- In 81 out of 111 clubs, members of these clubs are eligible to win one of two Evans Cycles voucher worth either £1,000 or £500. The clubs in this prize offer are: Aberdeen, Aylesbury, Barrow, Battersea, Birmingham Rubery, Bishops Stortford, Bloomsbury, Bridgend, Bristol, Brondesbury Park, Cambridge, Cannock, Cheam, Chelmsford, Chester, Chesterfield, Chichester, Chislehurst, Cottingley, Covent Garden, Croydon, Croydon Central, Cwmbran, Doncaster, Ealing, East Kilbride, Edinburgh, Enfield, Farnborough, Farnham, Friern Barnet, Fulham, Glasgow Central, Glasgow Giffnock, Glasgow West End, Gloucester, Gosforth, Guildford, Guiseley, Harrogate, Hertford, Hull, Islington, Leatherhead, Leeds, Letchworth, Manchester, Milngavie, Milton Keynes, Moorgate, Newbury, Norbury, Northampton, Norwich, Nottingham, Nuneaton, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Preston, Reading, Rugby, Sheffield, Shipley, Shoreditch, St Albans, Stoke on Trent, Stoke Poges, Sunbury, Taunton, Telford, Tunbridge Wells, Twickenham, Wakefield, Wandsworth, Warwick, West Byfleet. Weston , Wokingham, Wolverhampton, Worcester and Yeovil.
- Winner will be chosen at random providing the Participant adheres to all promotion terms and conditions at the Promoter’s Head office at Epsom Gateway on 4th August 2017.
- The winner will be contacted via telephone by Nuffield Health within 14 days of being selected. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. This should normally be within 30 days.
- In the event that the winner has not responded within 14 days of the notification, then the winner shall forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to another entrant selected in the same manner. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- By entering the promotion all Participants permit the Promotor to use, copy or publish the material and information provided by Participants as part of their entry.
- By entering a friends details on the referral card, you are acknowledging and accepting these terms and conditions in their entirety. By providing us with their contact information, you are consenting to us contacting you and your referees with further information and offers from Nuffield Health.
- Please ensure you have your friend's permission to share their details with us. We will only contact your friend in connection with joining Nuffield Health.
- Your friend may be informed that you provided their details.
- Entries for the Promotion may be rejected by the Promoter on any grounds.
- By entering this promotion, entrants agree to assign all right (including copyright and other intellectual property rights) in their entry to the Promoter so the Promoter can use indefinitely for whatever purpose the Promoter wishes.
- Each prize carries no cash value, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and condition or any entrant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this promotion.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, within limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of an entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- Entries must be made by the entrant, and must not be made through agents or third parties. Proof of identity may be requested.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The name and country of residence of the winning entry of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Marketing Department, Nuffield Health, Epsom Gateway, Ashley Avenue, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5AL.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winning entry. The winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Promotion consents to such participation.
- By entering the promotion, the entrant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- This promotion is governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The Promoter: Nuffield Health, Epsom Gateway, Ashley Avenue, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5AL
HOW TO ENTER
WINNER SELECTION PROCESS
WINNER NOTIFICATION PROCESS
USE OF ENTRY