Mr Agarwal is a Consultant General surgeon with special interests in Colorectal Surgery (stapled operations for piles), Laparoscopic surgery (including hernia, gallbladder) and Endoscopy.
- Thursday PM
- Consultant Surgeon, North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Trust
- Honorary Lecturer, Durham University
Fund raising for local charity "Support Your Bowel".
In his free time Mr Agarwal enjoys reading, gardening and travelling.
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons of Glasgow
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
DeclarationMr Anil Agarwal works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
Mr Anil Agarwal does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Anil Agarwal does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Anil Agarwal does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.