Mr Adeyemo is a fully trained General and Colorectal Surgeon. His practice encompasses a range of general and colorectal surgery. This includes surgery for all types of hernias, gallbladder, haemorrhoids, anal diseases, intestinal (diverticulosis, IBD etc.) and bowel cancer surgery.
His special interests include treatment of anal/peri-anal conditions, and laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery for general and colorectal conditions.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Dayo Adeyemo at Nuffield Health
- Colorectal surgery
- Transanal haemorrhoid dearterialisation (THD)
- Hernia repair
Research – Chemotherapy induced cell death in colorectal cancer (Royal Free UCL Medical School)
- Association of Coloproctologists of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- West Midlands Higher Surgical Training scheme
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Medical Defence Union
- British Medical Association
Other posts held
- Consultant General Surgeon, County Hospital Hereford
Insurers Mr Dayo Adeyemo works with
Mr Dayo Adeyemo works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- AXA - Global Healthcare
- Bupa Global
- Bupa On Demand
- Benenden Health
- Cigna International
- Exeter Family Friendly
- The Exeter Friendly
- Healix Healthcare
- Police Mutual
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Dayo Adeyemo does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Dayo Adeyemo does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Dayo Adeyemo does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.