Mr Joseph Aderinto undertook his orthopaedic training in Edinburgh and completed his specialist fellowship training in hip and knee replacement surgery in Toronto, Canada and knee surgery in Edinburgh. He was appointed as consultant in orthopaedics and trauma in Leeds in 2009.
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Replacement
- Knee Arthroscopy
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Joseph Aderinto at Nuffield Health
- Knee replacement revision
- Knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Hip revision
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion
- Hip replacement
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Trauma Association
Other posts held
- Orthopaedic Consultant at Leeds General Infirmary and Chapel Allerton Orthopaedic centre
- Honorary Senior Lecturer, University of Leeds
Insurers Mr Joseph Aderinto works with
Mr Joseph Aderinto works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
Mr Joseph Aderinto does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Joseph Aderinto does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Joseph Aderinto does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.