Mr Abraham is a Consultant Trauma and Paediatric (Childrens) Orthopaedic Surgeon based at Leicester Royal Infirmary with a private practice at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital.
Mr Abraham has trained in Newcastle and at the Booth Hall Childrens Hospital in Manchester. Prior to that he was a medical student in Edinburgh where he also completed his junior training. Mr Abraham’s clinical practice consists of both adult and paediatric trauma with particular expertise in circular frame fixation for complex peri-articular fractures, non union and infection.
Mr Abraham sees children in his private practice offering:
- Medico-legal reports
- Assessment and treatment of childhood deformities
- Assessment and treatment for limb pain in children
- Assessment and treatment for Sports Injuries in Children
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- British Limb Reconstruction Society
- British Society for Children's Orthopaedic Surgery
- Medical Defence Union of Scotland
Other post held
- Consultant Trauma &
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon, Leicester Royal Infirmary