Mr Kerry Acton
BSc (Hons), MBBS, FRCS (Tr & Orth)
GMC number: 4091998
Practicing since: 1994
- Thursday 13:30 - 17:00
Or call us on
Mr Kerry Acton is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at the Royal Surrey County Hospital. He specialises in hip and knee surgery as well fractures. He performs complex and revision hip replacements, knee arthroscopy and replacements. He has a particular interest in hip and knee pathology in the young patient. He uses hip arthroscopy to treat younger patients.
Mr Acton's range of treatments include:
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Kerry Acton at Nuffield Health
- Knee replacement revision
- Knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Hip revision
- Tibial osteotomy
- PCL reconstruction
- Hip replacement
- Hip arthroscopy
Locations Mr Kerry Acton works with
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Orthopaedic Trainees Association
Other posts held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Royal Surrey County Hospital
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Nuffield Health Guildford Hospital
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, BMI Mount Alvernia Hospital
Mr Kerry Acton does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Kerry Acton does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Kerry Acton does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.