Sachin was appointed as Consultant Urological Surgeon to Ashford & St Peters Hospital with a remit of enhancing the Trusts strengths in endourology, stones surgery and bladder cancer. Another key aim was to re-establish minimally invasive surgery and laparoscopy for renal cancer at the Trust.
Sachin attended St George’s Hospital Medical School and his early surgical career was at St Peter’s. He then joined the Northwest London Higher urology rotation to develop interests in general urology and the management of lower urinary tract problems along with developing sub-specialist interests in oncology and stones, rotating through Imperial and The Royal Marsden. At Charing Cross Hospital he helped to establish a new out patient based flexible cystoscopy service to manage non-muscle invasive bladder cancer with a new Diode 1470nm laser. He has also developed a interest in the management of upper tract urothelial cancer. Sachin also has an interest in education and training and has been involved in the successful Northwest London Lead provider training bid and has lectured on the ICR and Royal Marsden MSc programmes.
- Renal cancer and laparoscopy
- Stones and endourology
- Bladder and upper urinary tract urothelial cancer
A keen rugby follower. Sachin has played badminton and squash at university and regional levels. He is an avid traveller with interests in photography and architecture. Sachin is married to Ritu and they have 2 small children.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Sachin Agrawal at Nuffield Health
- Prostate resection (TURP)
- Interest in developing ‘blue-light’ services which help to identify bladder and urothelial cancers
- Currently trialling a new Diode 1470nm laser for treating bladder and urothelial cancer
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Association of Urological Surgeons (BAUS)
- BAUS subsections of Oncology and Endourology
- Endourological Society
- Medical Defence Union
- British Medical Association
Other post held
- Consultant Urological Surgeon, Ashford &
- St Peters NHS Trust
Insurers Mr Sachin Agrawal works with
Mr Sachin Agrawal works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Sachin Agrawal does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Sachin Agrawal does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Sachin Agrawal does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.