Mr Adedapo has broad experience in the treatment of foot, ankle and knee conditions, including complex reconstructions, osteotomies, arthroscopy and joint replacements.
Mr Adedapo is interested in contributing to the health of the society at large by getting involved with charities providing orthopaedic education and treatment.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr A Adedapo at Nuffield Health
- Ingrown toenail (and ingrown toenail surgery)
- Bunion surgery (bunionectomy)
- Knee replacement
- Subtalar fusion
- Fusion of big toe
- Forefoot reconstructive surgery
- Ankle ligament repair
- Flat foot correction
- Toe surgery
- Keller's arthroplasty
- Achilles repair or reconstruction
- Subtalar arthroscopy
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Toe joint replacement
- Ankle fusion
- Bilateral Tenotomy
- Toe joint fusion
- Calcaneal osteotomy
- Hallux Valgus Surgery
- Ankle replacement
Mr Adedapo has contributed to clinical based research into foot and ankle surgery.
- British Society for Childrens Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow of the Royal Colege of Surgeons.
- British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Medical Defence Union.
Other posts held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, James Cook University Hospital.
Mr A Adedapo does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr A Adedapo does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr A Adedapo does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.