Mr Adedapo has broad experience in the treatment of foot, ankle and knee conditions, including complex reconstructions, osteotomies, arthroscopy and joint replacements.
Mr Adedapo is interested in contributing to the health of the society at large by getting involved with charities providing orthopaedic education and treatment.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr A Adedapo at Nuffield Health
- Ankle fusion
- Bilateral Tenotomy
- Ingrown toenail (and ingrown toenail surgery)
- Knee replacement surgery
- Toe joint fusion
- Hallux Valgus Surgery
- Flat foot correction
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Ankle ligament repair
- Ankle replacement
- Achilles repair or reconstruction
Mr Adedapo has contributed to clinical based research into foot and ankle surgery.
- British Society for Childrens Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow of the Royal Colege of Surgeons.
- British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Medical Defence Union.
Other post held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, James Cook University Hospital.
Mr A Adedapo does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr A Adedapo does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr A Adedapo does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.