Mr Summi Abdul Qualified from Leeds University in 1995. He has worked at a number of Centres of Excellence in Obstetrics and Gynaecology - Including St James's Hospital, Leeds; Leeds General Infirmary, Bradford Royal Infirmary, Northampton, Kettering, The John Radcliffe at Oxford, Sheffield Royal Infirmary, Tolouse, Ispwich, Hull and the Royal Derby Hospital.
He attained his CCT in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Gynaecological Oncology in 2006. He has been a Consultant since 2006.
He has a strong interest and expertise in Keyhole surgery and is a nationally recognised expert in Keyhole surgery - Teaching other consultants nationally and internationally.
He is the Founder and Director of the DELTA centre.
- Wednesday AM
- Thursday AM
- Ad-hoc appointments available
- Consultant Gynaecological Oncologist, Royal Derby Hospital
- Keyhole Hysterectomy
- Keyhole Removal of ovary and treatment of endometriosis
- Management of all Gynaecological Cancers
- Treatment of abnormal smears and Colposcopy
- Vulval Conditions
- Gynaecological Cancers
- Ovarian Cysts
- Menstrual problems / Heavy periods
- Pelvic Pain / Pain with intercourse
- Abnormal Smears
- Royal College Of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- British Gynaecological Cancer Society
- British Medical Association
- Medical Defence Union
Mr Summi Abdul does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Summi Abdul does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Summi Abdul does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.