Dr Ashok Adams trained as a radiologist at BartsHealth NHS Trust during which time he was awarded the Frank Doyle Medal for the FRCR radiology examination.
He undertook the PanLondon Neuroradiology Fellowship and trained at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Queens Square and then at Charing Cross Hospital prior to his appointment as Consultant at BartsHealth NHS Trust.
He has published a number of first author publications and book chapters in the field of neuroradiology and head and neck imaging and has delivered a number of oral and poster presentations at both international and national conferences.
ENT/ Neuroradiology, CT, MRI and ultrasound of ENT disorders including US guided FNA/Core biopsies and combined US and sialography for assessment of the salivary glands. Also, CT and MR imaging of adult brain and spine, Head & neck radiology, and neuroradiology.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Ashok Adams at Nuffield Health
- CT scan (or CAT scan)
- MRI scan
- The Royal College of Radiologists
- The British Society of Neuroradiologists
- The European Society of Neuroradiology
- The European Society of Head and Neck Radiology
- The British Society of Head and Neck Imaging
Other posts held
- Consultant ENT / Neuroradiologist, Barts Health NHS Trust (St Barts and The Royal London Hospitals)