Mr Reyad Abbadi
MB BS, MD, FRCS
GMC number: 4206927
Practicing since: 1995
- Wednesday 17:00 - 20:00 by arrangement
Or call us on
Mr Abbadi trained at King’s College London and qualified in 1995. He received higher surgical training in General, Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery as well as solid organ transplantation in London and Cambridge.
Mr Abbadi undertakes all aspects of surgery of the liver, gallbladder, bile ducts and pancreas. He has specialist experience and expertise in repairing complications of gallbladder surgery, surgery for complex abdominal tumours and sarcomas and radical resection of bile duct cancer. He also has a special interest in the surgical treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Reyad Abbadi at Nuffield Health
- Hernia repair
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal)
- Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder removal)
Locations Mr Reyad Abbadi works with
- Repairing complications of gallbladder surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Diagnostic modalities of colorectal liver metastases
- Epigenetics in carcinogenesis of gastrointestinal malignancies
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- European Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
- Great Britain and Ireland Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
- British Medical Association
- Association of Upper GI Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
Other posts held
- Consultant General, Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgeon, Bristol Royal Infirmary
Insurers Mr Reyad Abbadi works with
Mr Reyad Abbadi works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
Mr Reyad Abbadi does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Reyad Abbadi does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Reyad Abbadi does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.