Multi-club access to gyms and pools around the country
As a Nuffield Health member, you can access loads of gyms and swimming pools around the country, so that when you're out of town, you don't have to give up on fitness.
As a member you will gain access to your home club (the one you select on joining) as well as many more clubs around the country*. Nuffield Health has over 110 gyms throughout the UK. Depending on what site is your home club, you could potentially access all of these.
- You must use your home site at least 50% of the time. We monitor gym usage and may ask you to transfer your membership to another gym if you use it more consistently than your home gym. You will be required to pay the membership fees applicable to the club to which you are transferred, which may be at a higher rate.
- Opening hours, off-peak hours, car parking, locker padlock, towel and other facility details vary at each gym, please check the webpages (linked to below) for up-to-date information.
- To use a gym in a higher tier you would be required to pay a 50% discounted guest fee for that club.
- Towel and locker policy varies by club. We would advise that you take a towel with you when visiting a different club, or contact the club prior to your visit.
- Our off-peak times can vary by gym, so please check in advance. If you hold an off-peak membership, you must attend off-peak hours of the gym you are visiting.Ready to join? Find your nearest gym to see membership prices.
* The multi-site access benefit is not applicable to members who have joined on a ‘Club Only’ membership (applies to various ex Virgin Active and some Vitality memberships). To upgrade your membership to include multi-site access, please speak to a member of the team at your home club