As a Nuffield Health member, you can access loads of gyms around the country, so that when you're out of town, you don't have to give up on fitness.
As a member you will gain access to your home club (the one you select on joining) as well as many more clubs around the country*. Nuffield Health has over 110 gyms throughout the UK. Depending on what site is your home club, you could potentially access all of these.
- You must use your home site at least 50% of the time. We monitor gym usage and may ask you to transfer your membership to another gym if you use it more consistently than your home gym.
- Opening hours, off-peak hours, car parking, locker padlock, towel and other facility details vary at each gym, please check the webpages (linked to below) for up-to-date information.
- To use a gym in a higher tier you would be required to pay a 50% discounted guest fee for that club.
- Towel and locker policy varies by club. We would advise that you take a towel with you when visiting a different club, or contact the club prior to your visit.
- Our off-peak times can vary by gym, so please check in advance. If you hold an off-peak membership, you must attend off-peak hours of the gym you are visiting.Ready to join? Find your nearest gym to see membership prices.
* The multi-site access benefit is not applicable to members who have joined on a ‘Club Only’ membership (applies to various ex Virgin Active and some Vitality memberships). To upgrade your membership to include multi-site access, please speak to a member of the team at your home club