Our best value monthly membership rewards you for making a commitment to your long-term health.
Workout anytime, anywhere
Over 300 classes available for everybody and every ability
Welcome to Nuffield Health 24/7
Your health and fitness needs covered on demand, anytime, anywhere
- Hundreds of workouts on demand
- Huge variety across yoga, dance, Pilates, HIIT, Attack!, Pump and much more
- Clinically approved Physiotherapy programme covering hips, knees, back and joint pain
- Clinically approved restorative emotional wellbeing support
- Available on a device that suits you across iOs, AppleTV, Amazon Firestick and GooglePlay
Call us on 0300 123 5084
We believe that real wellbeing is found when we are physically, emotionally and mentally strong and that’s why we created Nuffield Health 24/7.
Browse, stream and download over 300 workouts across multiple disciplines including HIIT, Yoga, Cycle, Pump!, Attack!, Combat, Core, and much more. Or, join us for our Physiotherapist led series on Hips, Knees, Back and Antenatal and Postnatal.
Our experts on demand
All of our classes have been specifically designed by our expert Personal Trainers, Advanced Physiotherapists and Mental Health Therapists. There’s something for everybody and every ability.
Prehab and rehab
YOUR HEALTH ON DEMAND IS WAITING.
Join Nuffield Health 24/7 as part of your Nuffield Health membership. Not sure how to subscribe? Click here to find out more.
Want to just be a virtual member? Join online today.
There's something for everybody and every ability
Workout on a device that suits you. Gain access to our app on iOs, AppleTV, Amazon Firestick and GooglePlay, so you can workout at a time, place, and device that suits you.
Access to over 300 workouts, with more being added every week!
Easy search and select based on level of intensity or duration.
Workout at home or in the gym with options with and without equipment.
Specifically designed prehab and rehab classes from our Advanced level Physiotherapists including hip, knee and healthy spine programmes.
Mental health support guided by our Mental Health Therapists.
Programmes for all age ranges including Mature Movers, Family and Young Adults.
What our members are saying
"Absolutely needed this, fantastic, didn’t realise what little I could do, thank you"
"Really enjoying all of Zahra’s spin classes. Thanks"
"Brilliant motivational workout"
"Thank you Olivia. The Pilates for seniors was just the right level for me just two weeks after a knee op as I was wary of overdoing things"
"I’m loving Olivia’s classes on 24/7 and just wanted to say a massive thank you. I dislocated my knee back in June and it’s been a long recover so it’s great being able to do exercise again"
Accessing Nuffield Health 24/7
How do I join Nuffield Health 24/7?
You can join Nuffield Health 24/7 by following the below steps:
- Head to the Nuffield Health 24/7 home page
- Click on “Anytime 1 month commitment” and click “Join now”
- If you have a corporate discount code, tick the box and enter your code, then click “apply code”
- Check the details of your monthly direct debit, and anything left to pay for the month
- Complete the form with all of your details and let us know how you’d like us to keep in touch
- You will need to be medically fit to use Nuffield Health 24/7, so click “yes” to let us know you are fit to exercise
- Click continue and you’ll be taken to a page where you can check all your details are correct
- When you accept the terms and conditions and click continue, you will be asked to provide your direct debit details
- If there is anything left to pay for the month, you can do that on the next page by providing your card details. Click “confirm payment”
- Once your payment is accepted, you will be sent an email with a link to start watching Nuffield Health 24/7. There is no need to provide a password - if you ever get logged out, just log back in with the email address you used to sign up with.
How do I access Nuffield Health 24/7?
You can access Nuffield Health 24/7 in the following ways:
- Visit the Nuffield Health 24/7 home page
- Log in to your Nuffield Health account and, once you have opted in to the Nuffield Health 24/7 service, this will be visible on a banner as you log in
- Download the Nuffield Health 24/7 app: available for iOs, Android, Amazon and Apple TV.
How do I get a nuffieldhealth.com account?
Please follow these steps to set-up your online account;
- If you have been sent an email from Nuffield Health inviting you to click an activation link, please click the link provided in the email
- If you haven't received an email, call our Customer Support Team on 0300 123 5084 to request an account activation email
- Open the email (please check your ‘Junk’ folder in case it’s automatically delivered there)
- Click on the link in the email and follow the instructions in order to finish creating your account.
Note: If you don’t receive an email, there may be a problem with the information we hold on your record, such as a missing or incorrect email address. Please contact your gym during our normal opening hours and our staff will update your details.
The Nuffield Health 24/7 banner does not appear when I log in to NuffieldHealth.com, what do I do?
Please contact us on 0300 123 5084.
How do I log in?
Once you have created a NuffieldHealth.com account, you will be able to opt in to use the Nuffield Health 24/7 service from the My Account homepage. Alternatively, you can log in via the apps using your NuffieldHealth.com account information.
I am clicking on the ‘Need help?’ link when trying to log in but can’t see what to do?
Please contact us on 0300 123 5084.
Is my username and password the same as my NuffieldHealth.com account?
Yes, your email address will be the same as the one you use for your NuffieldHealth.com account.
I know my email address but have forgotten my password, what should I do?
You can reset your password by clicking on the Forgotten Your Password? link on the Account Login page. Enter the email address you used when you signed up as a member and created your account.
Do I need to log in to Nuffield Health 24/7 every time I want to use it?
No, Nuffield Health 24/7 will remember who you are once you have logged in, unless you clear your cookies.
What happens if I don't receive an email?
Please check your junk email folder as the emails might have gone there.
Please head to the Nuffield Health 24/7 homepage to sign up. If you still can’t manage to log in, please call our support line on 0300 123 5084.
I am a member but my email address isn't working?
Make sure you have linked your NuffieldHealth.com account to our 24/7 service. Do this by logging into your account on any mobile or desktop account and following the NH 24/7 ‘sign up now’ banner.
If you have done this and your email address still isn’t working, please contact our Customer Support Team on 0300 123 5084 between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday and we will be happy to help.
I have changed my email address since opting in to Nuffield Health 24/7 and would like my Vimeo email log in address to be updated to my new email address, how do I do this?
Please email OnlineSupport@nuffieldhealth.com to let us know of your change in email address and we can update this for you.
I don't have an email address, can I access Nuffield Health 24/7?
At the moment, you do need an email address in order to set-up an account and use Nuffield Health online services. There are a number of free email services available on the Internet. Once you have set-up your email, please contact your gym and our staff will be happy to update your details.
I’ve clicked on the link sent to my email address but it’s showing me locked videos?
Please make sure you have clicked on ‘Sign in now’ from the email and not 'Browse'.
As a non-gym member can I pay to use Nuffield Health 24/7?
Not currently, but stay tuned as we are working on this.
Can I still access Nuffield Health 24/7 when my membership is frozen?
Yes, as a gym member of Nuffield Health you will still get access to the Nuffield Health 24/7 platform when your membership is on freeze.
Can I still access Nuffield Health 24/7 if my club closes due to local lockdown restrictions?
Yes, we developed Nuffield Health 24/7 to allow you to access fitness content on demand, anytime, anywhere.
How do I cancel my Nuffield Health 24/7 membership?
To cancel, please fill out our contact us form and one of our team will be happy to assist you. You can fill in the form here. Just remember to reference ‘gyms’ and ‘Nuffield Health 24/7’ in the details.
I am a corporate member of Nuffield Health, can I join Nuffield Health 24/7?
Yes! Access is free for corporate members and is the same as for consumer members however you need to register via your corporate site for access. Please contact your site team to obtain your sign up link.
I am a corporate member, but I don’t have a Nuffield Health Account, how do I subscribe?
The process for corporates is slightly different to our consumer members, you need to register via your corporate site for access. Please contact your site team to obtain your sign up link.
Nuffield Health 24/7 apps
What apps can I download?
You can download apps on iOs, Android, Amazon Firestick and Apple TV.
How do I download Nuffield Health 24/7 on an app?
Search ‘Nuffield Health 24/7’ on either the App Store, Google Play or Amazon app store and click download.
Problems with video playback
The website/ the app isn't responding! What can I do?
Please report any issues to email@example.com.
If you have any feedback about Nuffield Health 24/7 or the content we have on it, please contact us here.
My videos aren’t playing! A black screen is being shown when I am trying to watch videos. What can I do?
You may be using the service on an unsupported browser. From January 2021 Nuffield Health 24/7 videos will not play on Internet Explorer as Flash Player is unsupported.
Please use Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Safari to watch our videos on a web browser.
- The website/ the app isn't responding! What can I do?
- What apps can I download?
- I am a corporate member of Nuffield Health, can I join Nuffield Health 24/7?
- How do I join Nuffield Health 24/7?