Dr Walker pioneered both micrographic (Mohs) surgery and laser surgery in the UK and maintains an active interest in both these areas. These interests mean a significant part of his practice is the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of skin cancer.
Lasers have many applications in the aesthetic aspects of dermatology and this too forms an important part of the practice as well as the use of lasers for treating birthmarks and other skin conditions
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Neil Walker at Nuffield Health
- Skin surgery
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Skin cancer surgery
- Dermatological surgery
- British Association of Dermatologists
- American Society for Dermatological Surgery
- American College for MOHS Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology
- European Association of Dermatovenereology
Other post held
- Honorary Consultant Dermatologist, Churchill Hospital
Insurers Dr Neil Walker works with
Dr Neil Walker works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Neil Walker does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Neil Walker does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Neil Walker does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.