Orthopaedic surgery at Oxford, The Manor Hospital
Nuffield Health Oxford, The Manor Hospital is a centre of excellence for orthopaedic surgery. We have a number of specialist consultants who are able to help treat bone and joint conditions, muscular skeletal conditions.
Why choose Nuffield Health Oxford, The Manor Hospital for your orthopaedic treatment?
As an orthopaedic patient at our Oxford Hospital, you get exceptional benefits, which include:
- Rapid access to expert consultations, x-rays & treatment
- A leading consultant of your choice who is with you from initial consultation to post surgery check up
- Access to the latest and most reliable surgical techniques
- Matron-led nursing care with patient satisfaction ratings consistently in excess of 95%
- Our exclusive Recovery Plus programme for eligible treatments
- A dedicated on-site physiotherapy team
Our team of experienced orthopaedic consultants here in Oxford have extensive experience in all upper and lower limb treatments including:
Hip & knee treatment
- ACL knee reconstruction
- Hip arthroscopy
- Hip replacement
- Hip revision
- Knee arthroscopy
- Knee replacement
Foot & ankle treatment
Upper limb surgery
Come along to one of our regular free orthopaedic open events at Nuffield Health Oxford Hospital. Call 01865 307750 to book today.
Contact our orthopaedic experts in Oxford
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.