Orthopaedic surgery at Oxford, The Manor Hospital
Nuffield Health Oxford, The Manor Hospital is a centre of excellence for orthopaedic surgery. We have a number of specialist consultants who are able to help treat bone and joint conditions, muscular skeletal conditions. The hospital also offers a wide range of treatments for trauma patients.
Give us a call
Why choose Nuffield Health Oxford, The Manor Hospital for your orthopaedic treatment?
As an orthopaedic patient at our Oxford Hospital, you get exceptional benefits, which include:
- Rapid access to expert consultations, x-rays & treatment
- A leading consultant of your choice who is with you from initial consultation to post surgery check up
- Access to the latest and most reliable surgical techniques
- Matron-led nursing care with patient satisfaction ratings consistently in excess of 95%
- Our exclusive Recovery Plus programme for eligible treatments
- A dedicated on-site physiotherapy team
Our team of experienced orthopaedic consultants here in Oxford have extensive experience in all upper and lower limb treatments including:
Hip & knee treatment
- ACL knee reconstruction
- Hip arthroscopy
- Hip replacement
- Hip revision
- Knee arthroscopy
- Knee replacement
Foot & ankle treatment
Upper limb surgery
Come along to one of our regular free orthopaedic open events at Nuffield Health Oxford Hospital. Call 01865 307750 to book today.