- Specialities Breast Surgery, General Surgery
- Telephone 01912 816 131
- Year of first qualification 1977
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
English, French and German
- GMC Number 2380083
- Fax 01912 811 379
Professor Lennard has been a Consultant Surgeon since 1988. He is currently President of North of England Surgical Society and British Association of Endocrine and Thyroid Surgeons. He is also an Examiner for Royal College of Surgeons.
Professor Lennard's special interests are breast disease, thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal gland disorders, gallstones and hernias.
- Weekly Tuesday PM
- Weekly Friday 11:00 - 12:30
- Professor of Surgery, Newcastle University
- Consultant Surgeon, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- British Association of Endocrine and Thyroid Surgeons
- Court of Examiners for Intercollegate Exam
- Associate Member of the General Medical Council
Interested in breast cancer stem cells, hormone activation and mechanisms of spread.
DeclarationProfessor Thomas William Jay Lennard works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
Professor Thomas William Jay Lennard does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Professor Thomas William Jay Lennard does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Professor Thomas William Jay Lennard does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.