Rheumatology services in Newcastle
Nuffield Health Newcastle Hospital offers a wide range of treatments and tests for patients suffering from rheumatic diseases.
Why choose Nuffield Health Newcastle Hospital for your rheumatology treatment?
With so many different types of rheumatic diseases, it's important you get the correct diagnosis and treatment.
Our rheumatology consultant, Dr C Michael Lambert, has many years' experience treating rheumatic conditions, so rest assured you’re in the best hands.
Following a referral from your GP, Dr Lambert will determine the best course of action, offering you quick access to any tests or scans that you may need.
Common tests include:
- Blood tests
- Physical assessment.
Dr Lambert has specific expertise in areas including:
- Inflammatory rheumatic disorders
- Soft tissue rheumatism
- Connective Tissue Disease
- Back pain.
Benefits of rheumatology treatment in Newcastle include:
- End-to-end care from Dr Lambert throughout your time with us
- No waiting lists - you could receive treatment within 2 weeks
- Fixed all-inclusive pricing guaranteed by the Nuffield Health Promise.
Contact our Rheumatology team in Newcastle
Fill in a contact form, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.