Rheumatology services in Newcastle
Nuffield Health Newcastle Hospital offers a wide range of treatments and diagnostic tests for patients suffering from rheumatic diseases.
Why choose Nuffield Health Newcastle Hospital for your rheumatology treatment?
With so many different types of rheumatic diseases, it's important you get the correct diagnosis and treatment. Our consultants are experts in rheumatology and specialise in a wide range of conditions.
MBBS, MRCP (London), CCT (Rheumatology)
Examples of rheumatic diseases:
- Inflammatory arthritis
- Inflammatory back pain
- Connective tissue disease including:
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Soft tissue rheumatism
Benefits of rheumatology treatment in Newcastle include:
- End-to-end care from Dr Lambert or Dr Vila.
- No waiting lists - you could receive treatment within 2 weeks.
- Fixed all-inclusive pricing guaranteed by the Nuffield Health Promise.