Mr Sheridan is a full time NHS Consultant based in Taunton. He completed his undergraduate training at Bristol University in 1999 and subsequently undertook both basic and higher surgical training in the Severn and Wessex Deanery.
He has completed specialist fellowship training in Shoulder and Elbow surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and treats a wide spectrum of conditions affecting the upper limb, including common hand problems. He also treats general musculoskeletal and upper limb orthopaedic trauma.
Mr Sheridan specialises in shoulder replacement surgery at Nuffield Health Taunton Hospital.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Barnaby Sheridan at Nuffield Health
- Shoulder surgery (rotator cuff repair)
- Shoulder decompression - key hole surgery
- Manipulation under anaesthesia (MUA)
- Shoulder replacement
- Shoulder Manipulation
- Shoulder Stabilisation
- Dupuytren's fasciectomy
- Bone Graft
- Tennis elbow release
- Carpal tunnel release
- Hand surgery
- Elbow surgery
- Bilateral Tenotomy
- Image guided joint injections
- Cubital tunnel release
Mr Sheridan has published numerous peer-reviewed articles and enjoys teaching. He is currently completing a certificate in Teaching and Learning For Health Professionals at Bristol University.
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Elbow and Shoulder Society
Other post held
- Consultant Orthopaedic and Upper Limb Surgeon, Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust