Treatments and tests offered by Dr Paul Jennings at Nuffield Health
Dr Jennings has a background in research dating back to 1982 with over 60 peer reviewed publications. Predominant research has been in identifying and managing vascular disease in patients with diabetes or insulin resistant states including thyroid disease, polycystic ovarian syndrome and around the menopause. He has been invited to lecture at numerous international endocrine conferences around the world over the last 10 years.
- Medical Defence Union
- European Association for the Study of Diabetes
- Diabetes UK
- British Medical Association
- Chairman of York Drugs and Therapeutics Committees
- Deputy Speciality Advisor of the Yorkshire, Diabetes and Endocrine Training Committee
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (Lon &
Other post held
- Consultant Physician in Diabetes &
- endcrinology, York Hospital
- Honorary Senior Lecturer in Clinical Medicine, University of Hull
- Clinical Assistant Professor, School of Medicine,St George's university, Grenada
- Honorary Senior Lecturer in Clinical Medicine HYMS
- Co-Leader MSc in Diabetes Care, Department of Health Sciences, University of York (since 2004)
- Chief Medical Officer, Norwich Union
Dr Paul Jennings does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Paul Jennings does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Paul Jennings does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.