How can I help you improve your health?
Sarah graduated in 2006 and worked in the NHS for six years before moving to Nuffield Health. She specialises in the treatment and management of musculoskeletal and orthopaedic injuries.
She has a strong background in sport, competing for Team GB in the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games and as a physio working with elite badminton and rugby players.
Sarah also has an interest in ante and post natal therapy and helping mums and mums to be stay fit and healthy during and after their pregnancy.
- MSc Physiotherapy (pre-reg)
- BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science
- Acupuncturist registered with the AACP
- APPI Pilates Matwork level 1
- Fitback and Bumps instructor