Swimming Lessons at Surbiton Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Our Surbiton swim school offers lessons with Swim England-qualified instructors in both one-to-one and small group formats for adults and children.
Swimming lessons at Nuffield Health Surbiton are taught by Swim England swimming instructors
Our popular 'Swim England Learn to Swim' programme at Nuffield Health in Surbiton follows Swim England standards.
Whether you're an adult wanting to improve your stroke, or you want your child to learn the basics, we offer a range of swimming lessons that can be tailored to your individual goals.
Private lessons - for gym members only
- It's never too late to learn to swim!
- Whether you're a complete beginner or want to improve your stroke, we offer private lessons throughout the day
- Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching front crawl, back stroke or breast stroke
- 1:1, 2:1 and 3:1 lessons available - learn with a partner or friends
- Just let us know when you would like to book a lesson and we will find a suitable time for you
- The main pool is 20 meters x 10 meters and has an overall depth of 1.25 meters
- Our teaching pool is 10 meters x 5 meters and 0.75 meters in depth
Adult swimming lessons
Group lessons - for members/non-members
- Group lesson times: Monday: 20:00 - 21:00, Wednesday: 10:00 - 11:30, 19:00 - 20:30
- Maximum 6 swimmers per class
- Suitable for beginners, improvers and masters
Children's swimming lessons
We offer a variety of tuition options for your child, whatever their age or ability.
- Swimming lessons start for babies aged 12+ weeks
- Group lesson courses run for 12/13 weeks
- Maximum 8 children per class
- 1-2-1 lessons are also available 7 days a week - members only
Download our Swimming Lessons timetable >
Download information on our Swim class levels >
Download our Surbiton Adult timetable & price list >
Download our Surbiton Family Splash timetable >
Private lesson enquiry form - MEMBERS ONLY>
Terms and conditions
These courses are non-refundable. Missed lessons are not made up. Refunds will not be given if we do not have an assistant in the pool. Exceptions - Credits/refunds will only be issued if there is a pool closure or if we are unable to supply a teacher or with a medical certificate at the discretion of the management. There are no credits for missed classes. Classes may be cancelled due to insufficient take up or unforeseen circumstances. The management reserves the right to make changes and alterations to the swim programme.
Contact our swim school in Surbiton
Fill in the form below and we will respond as quickly as possible, or call us.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Swimming events aren't just for elite athletes. With this advice from Personal Trainer Lloyd Anthony you will be prepared to take on a swimming challenge of up to 1 mile.