Swimming Lessons at Surbiton Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Our Surbiton swim school offers lessons with Swim England-qualified instructors in both one-to-one and small group formats for adults and children.
Swimming lessons at Nuffield Health Surbiton are taught by Swim England swimming instructors
Our popular 'Swim England Learn to Swim' programme at Nuffield Health in Surbiton follows Swim England standards.
Whether you're an adult wanting to improve your stroke, or you want your child to learn the basics, we offer a range of swimming lessons that can be tailored to your individual goals.
Private lessons - for gym members only
- It's never too late to learn to swim!
- Whether you're a complete beginner or want to improve your stroke, we offer private lessons throughout the day
- Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching front crawl, back stroke or breast stroke
- 1:1, 2:1 and 3:1 lessons available - learn with a partner or friends
- Just let us know when you would like to book a lesson and we will find a suitable time for you
- All sessions are for members only.
Adult swimming lessons
- Maximum groups of 8
- 1-hour group session booked in block of 10 sessions
- For members only
- Group sessions:
- Wednesday at 7.30-8.30 - beginners
- Wednesday at 8.30-9.30 - improver level swimmers
Children's swimming lessons
- Swimming lessons start for babies aged 12+ weeks
- Group lesson courses run in a continuous block of 10 sessions
- Maximum 8 children per class
- Private lessons are also available 7 days a week
- All sessions are only available to members
Terms and conditions
These courses are non-refundable. Missed lessons are not made up. Refunds will not be given if we do not have an assistant in the pool. Exceptions - Credits/refunds will only be issued if there is a pool closure or if we are unable to supply a teacher or with a medical certificate at the discretion of the management. There are no credits for missed classes. Classes may be cancelled due to insufficient take up or unforeseen circumstances. The management reserves the right to make changes and alterations to the swim programme.
Contact our swim school in Surbiton
Fill in the form below and we will respond as quickly as possible, or call us.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Swimming events aren't just for elite athletes. With this advice from Personal Trainer Lloyd Anthony you will be prepared to take on a swimming challenge of up to 1 mile.