Mr Robertson is a Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon with special interest in knee, hip and trauma surgery, knee and hip replacement, revision surgery and soft tissue sports injury. He treats both adults and children.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Timothy Robertson at Nuffield Health
- Bilateral Tenotomy
- Hip replacement surgery
- Hip resurfacing
- Keller's arthroplasty
- Knee arthroscopy surgery
- Knee replacement surgery
- Knee replacement revision
- Tibial osteotomy
- PCL reconstruction
- Hip revision
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear
- Flat foot correction
- Hallux Valgus Surgery
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Toe joint fusion
- Ingrown toenail (and ingrown toenail surgery)
- Manipulation under anaesthesia (MUA)
Other post held
- South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust, Warwick Hospital
- South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust, Stratford upon Avon Hospital
Mr Timothy Robertson does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Timothy Robertson does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Timothy Robertson does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.