Mr Robertson is a Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon with special interest in knee, hip and trauma surgery, knee and hip replacement, revision surgery and soft tissue sports injury. He treats both adults and children.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Timothy Robertson at Nuffield Health
- Ingrown toenail (and ingrown toenail surgery)
- Knee replacement revision
- Knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Manipulation under anaesthesia (MUA)
- Hip revision
- PCL reconstruction
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear
- Hip replacement
- Flat foot correction
- Keller's arthroplasty
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Tibial osteotomy
- Bilateral Tenotomy
- Hip resurfacing
- Toe joint fusion
- Hallux Valgus Surgery
Other post held
- South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust, Warwick Hospital
- South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust, Stratford upon Avon Hospital
Mr Timothy Robertson does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Timothy Robertson does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Timothy Robertson does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.