- Specialities General Surgery
- Telephone 01892 531111 Ext: 2908
- Year of first qualification 1992
- Email Lousie.email@example.com
- GMC Number 3676477
- Fax 01892 552929
Mr Ali studied at Aberdeen University, Post Graduate training was done on the St Bartholomew’s surgical rotation, followed by research at University College London. Higher surgical training was done in the South West of England, based in Bristol with a fellowship in Laparoscopic Surgery in France.
Mr Haythem Ali is a Consultant General Surgeon, appointed to the Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust in 2005. His special interests include laparoscopic general surgery, bariatric/obesity surgery and upper GI cancer surgery. Mr Ali undertakes the lap band technique for obesity surgery and is the lead upper GI consultant within the Trust.
- Wednesday PM by arrangement
- Consultant General Surgeon at Maidstone Hospital
- Medical Defence Union
- Association of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Royal College of Surgeons (England)
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland