Orthopaedic surgery in Tunbridge Wells
At Nuffield health Tunbridge Wells Hospital, our expert orthopaedics surgeons perform a wide range of private upper and lower limb treatments to the highest clinical standards.
Why choose Nuffield Health Tunbridge Wells Hospital for your orthopaedic surgery?
As an orthopaedic patient at our Tunbridge Wells Hospital, you will benefit from:
- Rapid access to consultations, scans and treatment
- A leading consultant of your choice, who is with you from the initial consultation through to post-surgery check ups
- Access to the latest and most reliable surgical techniques
- State-of-the-art medical facilities
- Matron-led nursing care with high patient satisfaction ratings
- On-site physiotherapy experts to aid/accelerate your rehabilitation
- Nuffield Health's promise, meaning the price you are quoted at the start of your journey is what you pay at the end - with no hidden surprises.
Our team of experienced orthopaedic consultants here in Tunbridge Wells have extensive experience in a range of diagnostic, reconstructive and joint replacement surgeries which include:
Unlike other private healthcare providers we are able to utilise an estate of over 110 UK gyms through our unique Recovery Plus programme. Patients can use our Tunbridge Wells Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and their outstanding facilities to aid their rehabilitation.
If you want to find out more about an orthopaedic treatment, or ask one of our consultants a question, you can attend one of our free orthopaedic open events?
Contact our orthopaedic experts in Tunbridge Wells
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
Thank you for your enquiry. A member of the team will respond to you soon.