Mr Dib Datta is a Consultant Gynecologist at the Nuffield Hospital. He completed his undergraduate medical degree from Calcutta University, India in 1988 and in 1991 his MD.
In 1994 he became a member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (RCOG); and the Royal College of Physicians (RCP). He is enthusiastic about limiting risk in the discipline.
He sits on several local, regional and national bodies empowering education, safeguarding training and enhancing service quality in obstetrics and gynecology. He was a Council member, & a trustee at the Board of Trustees at the RCOG during 2012 -16. In 2017, he was granted the Fellowship of the RCOG.
- Menopause & HRT
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Menstrual Problems, Endometriosis,Heavy Menstrual Bleeding, Polycystic Ovarian Disease
- Vulval disorders
- Abnormalities of the cervix
Reading and Music
English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Dib Datta at Nuffield Health
- Dilation and curettage (D&C)
- Endometrial ablation
- Hormonal coil
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Hysterectomy surgery
- Hysteroscopic surgery
- Pregnancy advisory service
- Vaginal Prolapse Surgery
- Vulval lesion excision
Currently leading GBS 2 research, previously participated in PREGLEM, Prospect & MARS studies
- Hospital Consultants & Specialists Association
- General Medical Council
- British Society of Colposcopists & Cervical Pathologists
Other post held
- Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Insurers Mr Dib Datta works with
Mr Dib Datta works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Dib Datta does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Dib Datta does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Dib Datta does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.