Miss Mallick is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust.
Prior to her appointment she completed her advanced laparoscopic training at BSGE accredited endometriosis centres in London and undertook a clinical fellowship in Brighton.
Her main interests include pelvic pain, endometriosis and menstrual disorders and she specialises in the laparoscopic excision of endometriosis. She has extensive experience in a wide variety of minimally invasive procedures including laparoscopic total and subtotal hysterectomy, laparoscopic myomectomy, tubal and ovarian surgery and hysteroscopic procedures.
Rebecca is a trained sonographer and
provides detailed gynaecological and early pregnancy ultrasound scanning.
- Pelvic pain
- Laparoscopic excision of endometriosis
- Endometrial ablation
- Gynaecological ultrasound and benign gynaecology
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic myomectomy
- Laparoscopic tubal surgery
- Insertion of mirena coil
- Vulval and vaginal procedures
Treatments and tests offered by Miss Rebecca Mallick at Nuffield Health
- Hormone treatment for excess hair
- Hormonal coil
- Vulval lesion excision
- Excision vaginal lumps
- Cervical smear
- Endometrial resection
- Hysteroscopic surgery
- Dilation and curettage (D&C)
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Endometrial ablation
- Ovarian cystectomy
- Gynaecological ultrasound
- PMS clinic
Miss Mallick has
published extensively in a variety of peer-reviewed journals and presents
regularly at national and international conferences.
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy
- European Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy
Other post held
- Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust (Princess Royal Hospital and Royal Sussex County Hospital)
Insurers Miss Rebecca Mallick works with
Miss Rebecca Mallick works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Aviva Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Healix Healthcare
Miss Rebecca Mallick does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Miss Rebecca Mallick does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Miss Rebecca Mallick does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.