Diagnostic imaging in Haywards Heath
At Nuffield Health Haywards Heath Hospital, our experienced consultants specialise in a range of diagnostic imaging and scans. They can provide you with rapid access to X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, mammograms and more.
Why choose Nuffield Health Haywards Heath Hospital for your diagnostic imaging and scans?
Nuffield Health Haywards Heath Hospital offers a comprehensive range of expert imaging services with flexible appointments, short waiting times and rapid results. All examinations are reported on by one of our consultant radiologists.
- Our highly skilled radiographers carry out X-rays with appointments available Monday to Friday
- Evening appointments are available four nights a week.
- We offer an extensive range of ultrasound procedures that are carried out by our consultant radiologists
- These include musculoskeletal, abdominal, testicular, gynaecology, breast, vascular and soft tissue.
- There is no waiting list and all reports are generally available to your GP/Consultant within 24 hours.
- Our mammographers use low energy X-rays to image the breast as a diagnostic and screening tool
- Self-referrals are accepted from patients aged over 40 with no clinical symptoms/problems.
Please note that we offer a range of different tests and scans at Nuffield Health Haywards Heath Hospital. For more information please give us a call or follow the links below:
Paying for your diagnostic imaging at Nuffield Health Haywards Heath Hospital
We work closely with all of the major medical insurers and may even be able to work directly with your insurer in order to make the whole process easier for you. However it is important that you liaise with your insurance company before commencing treatment. We also offer competitive rates for patients who are paying for themselves.
How to book a test or scan at our hospital in Haywards Heath
To book an appointment ask your GP or Consultant to fax your referral letter to our radiology department. Alternatively you can book a diagnostic scan yourself by calling our radiology team on 01444 456999.
Contact our radiology experts in Haywards Heath
Fill in a contact form, or give us a call
A member of the team will respond to you soon.