Dr England is an experienced adult General Psychiatrist who has particular expertise in the assessment and management of:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Complex mood disorders including bipolar disorder and treatment resistant depression
- Antenatal and postnatal mental health disorders
- Chronic fatigue and chronic pain syndromes
- ADHD and Asperger's syndrome in adult
- Obsessional compulsive disorder and phobia
- Post traumatic stress disorder
Dr England is happy to assess any patient from age 16 upwards.
Dr England liaises with a wide variety of mental health professionals and convenes a number of multi-professional forums. She lectures frequently to GPs and occupational health doctors about her areas of special interest and also provides a number of psychiatric reports for the courts and occupational health services.
Other post held
- Consultant in private practice
Insurers Dr Simone England works with
Dr Simone England works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Simone England does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Simone England does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Simone England does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.