To use 360 experience with a VR Headset, follow these steps:
- Use a smartphone with an up-to-date YouTube app installed and click the link above
- Select the YouTube app to launch the video
- Pause the video and click the headset symbol in the bottom right of the screen
- The screen should split into two screens
- Place the phone inside the headset and press play before closing
- Place the headset over your face and take a look around
- For a truly immersive experience use headphones.
If you don't have a VR Headset:
- Use a smartphone for best results
- Click the link above to launch the video
- Hold it horizontally so the video fills the screen
- Hold the phone about 30cm (or about a foot) in front of your face
- Take a look around!
If you don't have a smartphone:
- Click the link above to launch the video on your desktop computer
- Click the 'full screen' icon on the YouTube video
- Use your mouse to take a look around.
Last updated Friday 7 December 2018