Meet our Experts on Opthalmology
Come along and meet our ophthalmology consultant surgeon Mr Booth at our free event.
What will happen at this event?
This free event is for anyone who is suffering with eye problems and would like to explore their options for treatment.
You will have the opportunity to have a free 10 minute mini advice session with our experienced ophthalmology consultant surgeon Mr Booth.
Your complimentary one to one advice session does not replace a full consultation, but will give you the opportunity to ask questions and receive expert advice.
Light food bites, soft and hot drinks shall be provided complementary to all attendees.
There is free on-site parking.
How many people will be at the event?
Spaces are limited at this event, so please book as soon as possible by calling 01752 788088 to avoid disappointment.
Can I bring a friend / family member?
Yes, you are more than welcome to bring a friend or family member with you, but please let us know if you do.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Cataract surgery in Plymouth
- Fluorescein angiography at Plymouth Hospital
- Drooping eyelids (Ptosis correction) at Plymouth Hospital
- Excimer laser treatment at Plymouth Hospital
- Lacrimal surgery at Plymouth Hospital
- Laser eye surgery (or myopia treatment) at Plymouth Hospital
- Oculoplastic surgery at Plymouth Hospital
- Optometry at Plymouth Hospital
- Uveitis at Plymouth Hospital
- Visual Fields at Plymouth Hospital