Private GP service in Plymouth
Finding it hard to get a GP appointment? At Nuffield Health Plymouth Hospital, we offer convenient appointment times, with minimal waiting for referrals and investigations.
Rapid access GP service in Plymouth
When you’re busy, trying to juggle home, work, and family, we understand it is important to be able to access a doctor and other medical services rapidly and at a time convenient for you. At Nuffield Health Plymouth Hospital, our private GPs have time to listen and understand with 15-minute and 30-minute consultations available, so you can get the primary care treatment you need.
Our efficient private GP service has been designed to fit in with your busy lifestyle, offering appointment times on Tuesdays and Thursdays as well as telephone consultations.
- Tuesday AM
- Thursday PM
- 15-minute or 30-minute consultations
- Same-day appointments sometimes available
- Available to anybody - those under 18 should be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- No need to be registered with an NHS GP
Our GPs in Plymouth offer a wide range of services, including women’s and men's health and advice on minor illnesses. If further investigations are required we can request blood tests, imaging, rapid referrals, and provide private prescriptions. Please be aware that these will involve additional charges.
Our GP service in Plymouth includes:
- Adult and child illnesses
- Chronic disease management
- Mental health
- Private medicals & reports including HGV/taxi medicals and VISA/employment medicals
- Private prescriptions
- Prompt access to a wide range of test and procedures including blood tests, CT, MRI, x-ray and ultrasound
- Referrals to private hospital consultants and specialists – same day, if needed urgently
- Women's health and contraception
Services we do not provide:
- Emergency or out of hours care – please call the NHS 111 or 999
- Pregnancy-related consultations
- Travel vaccinations
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment with one of our friendly, professional GPs, please get in touch.
Contact our private GP team in Plymouth
Email us or request a call back
A member of the team will respond to you soon.