Australian, Canadian and New Zealand Visa Medical Service in Plymouth
At Nuffield Health Plymouth Hospital you can get rapid access to either an Australian, Canadian or New Zealand visa medical examination.
Plymouth's Speedy Immigration Medical Clinic
Nuffield Health Plymouth Hospital now offers Australian, Canadian and New Zealand Visa Medicals. This one stop clinic includes a Panel doctor consultation, X-ray and neccasary blood tests. Everything needed for a visa medical is carried out here at Nuffield Health Plymouth Hospital.
Our Hospital is a designated eMedical panel clinic; which allows us to process your visa medical application simply and efficiently through an online application. The medical results are processed electronically ensuring a fast turnaround time.
At Nuffield Health Plymouth Hospital we try to provide flexible appointments to suit your availability. We often have appointments available at short notice and if there’s no urgency, you can schedule your appointment well in advance.
The clinic is open every Thursday between 09:00 - 16:00. Contact our Visa Administrator on 0800 121 8838 for availability..
Nuffield Health Plymouth Hospital is conveniently situated on the outskirts of Plymouth approximately six miles from the City Centre. Our private car park offers ample free on-site parking.
Australian, Canadian and New Zealand Government Approved Medicals
- Nuffield Health Plymouth Hospital is approved by the Australian Government’s Department of Immigration and Border Protection, New Zealand Immigration and Government of Canada to provide visa medical and radiological (X-ray) examinations for people planning to visit or live in Australia, New Zealand or Canada
- This visa health assessment service is provided by our approved panel doctors at Nuffield Health Plymouth Hospital
- For your convenience visa medicals, X-rays and blood tests can all be arranged and performed at the same appointment.
Making an appointment for an eMedical health examination at Nuffield Health Plymouth Hospital
Appointments with our panel doctors for medicals and X-rays can be made by telephoning Nuffield Health Contact Centre on 0800 121 8838.
When calling, please have the following details ready:
- Name, date of birth, address and contact number for all attendees
- GP details for each of the attendees.
- NHS number for all attendees
- Passport details.
What to bring to the examination
- A valid passport (this is a mandatory identification document) – without a passport we will be unable to proceed with the examination
- Any prescription glasses or contact lenses that you may wear
- Where you have a known medical condition, any existing special reports.
Important notes regarding your appointment
- Please be aware as part of the examination blood and / or urine tests may be required
- Women should try and avoid booking an appointment during their menstruation as this is likely to affect results necessitating further urine tests.
- Any additional tests that may be required as a result of initial result findings or on request of the Australian authorities will incur an extra fee.
- Australian Adult Medical (inc. CXR) (15+) - £291
- Australian Child Medica (inc. CXR)l (11-14) - £189
- Australian Medical (under 11) - £93
- Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C tests - £39 each or combined
- X-Ray examination only - £135
- Canadian Adult Medical (inc. CXR) (15+) - £321
- Canadian Child Medical (inc. CXR) (11-14) - £189
- Canadian Medical (under 11) - £93
- New Zealand Adult Medical (inc. CXR) (15-69) - £321
- New Zealand Child Medical (inc. CXR) (11-14) - £189
- New Zealand Medical (under 11) -£93
- New Zealand Medical (with mini mental exam) (70+) - £321
For further information please visit http://www.border.gov.au/
Contact our medical visa team in Plymouth
Fill out a contact form below and we will get back to you
A member of the team will respond to you soon.