Varicose vein removal treatment in Plymouth
Are you suffering from unsightly and uncomfortable varicose veins, but are unsure of the right procedure for you? Contact our vascular experts in Plymouth and get rapid access to private treatment.
Why choose Nuffield Health Plymouth Hospital for your varicose vein removal treatment?
Knowing and understanding the various varicose vein treatments available can be tricky, at Nuffield Health Plymouth Hospital, our experienced vascular surgeons can provide you with expert advice and a personalised treatment plan that works best for you and your condition.
At Nuffield Health Plymouth Hospital our patients benefit from:
- Free on-site car parking
- Varicose vein open events, at Nuffield Health Plymouth Hospital
- Your own private en-suite patient room
- Continuity of care which is personalised to each patient’s unique requirements
- Rapid and accurate diagnosis
- Professional and dedicated medical team, including our dedicated matron-led nursing team
- Minimally invasive surgery performed using the latest techniques
- One simple, all-inclusive price - 'Nuffield Promise'
- Trusted private healthcare provider since 1968.
Our expert vascular surgeons in Plymouth offer a range of vein removal treatments:
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Varicose vein stripping
- Foam sclerotherapy
- Endevenous laser treatment
- Thread vein sclerotherapy
Meet our vascular consultants:
Contact our vascular experts in Plymouth
Fill in a contact form and we will get back to you
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Unsightly and uncomfortable varicose veins can diminish your confidence and get in the way of the life you love. But Mr Simon Hobbs, Consultant Vascular Surgeon at Nuffield Health Wolverhampton hospital, says getting rid of them is not as scary as it once was.
For seven years, Wendy hung up her skirts - too embarrassed to bare her legs in public. Even worse, the bulging veins were impacting what she loved most in life – riding horses. Find out how Wendy took control and got back to loving life.