Corporate Fitness and Wellbeing
Our fitness and wellbeing services will empower your employees to keep fit and healthy
Enabling your employees to achieve their fitness and wellbeing goals, wherever they are
At Nuffield Health, we know how important it is to have a fit and healthy workforce. All employees should have access to a fitness and wellbeing service that caters for the whole employee population, delivered through a range of solutions that support both physical and emotional wellbeing. Our multi-site membership aims to do this by offering services that are specific to your organisational requirements, enabling everyone to continue their fitness and wellbeing habits wherever they complete their regular employment activities - at work, at home or in the community.
Working seamlessly with your corporate wellbeing strategy, our aim is to provide the best possible support for your employees. From exercise prescription and personal training to fitness and wellbeing classes, all supported with regular health education and promotional activities. Our services are designed around your organisational and employee requirements.
As our heritage supports, we have the expertise to design a bespoke energising facility to meet your specific organisational goals. This is supported with a range of new and enhanced fitness and wellbeing propositions that can help to maintain the long term engagement of your whole workforce. All underpinned by our years of experience, offering robust management services to an extensive clientele, ensuring we provide an exceptional service at all times.
Benefits of our multi-site membership
- Unrestricted access to both your workplace on-site gym and our national network of 114 fitness and wellbeing centres
- Access to Nuffield Health 24/7, our on-demand fitness app
- A bespoke and tailored fitness and wellbeing experience
- Qualified advisors for health monitoring, exercise prescription and personal training services
- High quality and engaging exercise classes, such as group cycle, HIIT, dance, yoga and Pilates
- Health promotion and education events through our wide range of ‘meet our expert’ events, webinars, and healthcare resources
- Whole of workforce engagement through our digital platform, My Wellbeing
- Supported by our wide range of preventative, primary and secondary care services
We can offer a purposeful and engaging fitness and wellbeing service in the workplace, reaching those employees who wish to start their fitness journey or stay active throughout their normal working day. Providing a quality experience, with convenient access that seamlessly merges with their lifestyle expectations.
- A compelling fitness and wellbeing proposition that has the ability to engage the whole campus population
- Comprehensive operational and management rigour to support the organisational culture to provide a quality wellbeing environment
- A superior brand experience to encourage active participation in all campus fitness and wellbeing activities
- Regular review of the latest trends and activities to keep abreast of market demand
Our digital fitness and wellbeing service provides your employees with the opportunity to remain active whilst working from home or in a remote environment. Offering high quality content through a range of digital devices available to your employees.
- Remote exercise prescription and Personal Training delivered through our digital platform, My Wellbeing
- On-demand fitness and wellbeing content from our dedicated studio, Nuffield Health 24/7, providing your employees with access to over 300 workouts - wherever they are and whenever they need it
In the Community
Your employees can also access our network of fitness and wellbeing centres. They can take advantage of these locations with their family and friends to exercise and socialise together.
- Unrestricted access to our wide range of national fitness and wellbeing locations, providing a wider range of fitness and wellbeing services to augment their exercise activity
- Extended operating hours, as well as weekend access
- Greater accessibility to our preventative, primary and secondary care services
- Strategic rates available to companies with no on-site gym
Find out how we can support your business
A member of the team will respond to you soon.